She Lost 52 Kilograms Without Diet This is Her Secret!

Laura Micetich, a 25-year- old teacher from Tennessee had been secretly consuming large amounts of food over the years, and eventually her weight reached 136 kg.  Given the fact that her height was 182 cm, her body looked scary.  After a bad breakup she decided to change something, which was followed by an unbelievable transformation.

Laura works as a teacher in Jackson and she initially thought about a surgery as an easy and fast solution. However, she decided to hit the gym, which helped her get rid of the first excess pounds. Once she did this, she realized that it was high time to get her body in shape naturally.  After two years she now looks amazing and many people believe that she had undergone a surgery or used weight loss pills in order to get these results.

“With my height and being that size, I was imitating. The turning point was after I had graduated and just came out of a four year relationship,” –this young woman stated.

The beautiful brunette says that she would often eat in secret and overindulge in sweets and snacks. “I would go to the fridge and find something I needed – it was a bit of addiction. It wasn’t emotional eating, it was just something I did,”- she adds.

Her fear of standing in a classroom full of kids served as motivation, in terms of going to the gym and following a healthy diet. “I am a teacher and my size was the first thing the kids picked up on. It wasn’t them being mean spirited, kids just have no problem being honest, “- Micetich says.

Mitchel points out that people often think that she underwent a plastic surgery due to the many kilograms she lost, but the truth is that all she did was working hard. She started weight lifting and following a strict and healthy diet regimen. She opened an Instagram account in order to gain additional motivation. Even though she believed that no one would found out, most of her friends did and expressed their support.

“I’ve even had people steal my photos and used it for weight loss pills claiming I used them to slim down but that’s not true, “- Micetich adds.

Even though she lost many kilograms, Laura`s skin remained smooth. She believes that this is due to her training in the gym, which she considers to be the major thing that contributed to her weight loss. “The gym is a scary place. I decided just to go and not care what people thought but after I had lost the weight someone told me that they hadn’t expected me to make it, “- Laura explains.

Even though it was hard for her, Laura decided not to look upon herself as a victim and be good toward herself instead. Now, her main goal is to be healthy and happy, which is the reason why she fell in love with the gym and her new way of life.

source: http://www.healthylifevision.com/she-lost-52-kilograms-without-diet-this-is-her-secret/

Comments